Shimano XTR M960 cranks/brand new rings/£70 posted

cheesey

Senior Retro Guru
https://www.flickr.com/photos/93047996@ ... 4548745360

Hi all, I was going to use this, and have spent the last month obtaining rings (which I may add was a nightmare but I did it at cost!)and meticulously cleaning the crank arms!

However due to an offer of some Carbon cranks, these are no longer required. My loss your gain!I still love the M960s!

The rings alone (which are all brand new and just fitted) cost a lot more than what I am asking, so you're getting the cranks arms for free!

44T (Shimano Original) 32T (Specialitie TA) and 24T (Shimano Original) rings, chainring bolts are Shimano original and mint!

Cranks arms are in excellent order, however like 99% there has been major heel rub on both sides which doesn't affect the cranks. However the XTR logos are all but gone.

Crank arms and bolts were stripped down, put in the parts washer and came out nice and shiny!

No BB, and no left arm pinch bolts (although these can be had for under a fiver on eBay) but does come with the preload cap!

From memory these are 175mm

These are going for silly money still on eBay and the rings alone are hard to get and cost as much as modern rings due to demand ...

£70 posted (PP gift or fees covered)

adamcheeseman.ac@googlemail.com

Ill get some pics up tomorrow, however wanted to get the ball rolling!

Back