Cannondale Furio frame & Headshok

-sanjin

Retro Newbie
For sale is my lovingly kept (bought new in 2004 and used until last year) Cannondale F600SL Furio-series frame in size Medium with the matching Headshok Fatty Ultra DL fork.

There is the usual wear on the frame that one collects over the years, but it's still a looker in the SoBe paintjob. The only significant cosmetic damage is from the years of chain-suck, which rubbed the paint quite a bit on the right-hand chainstay in a patch of about 2-3 square centimeters (will post detailed photo). Other than that and the occasional scratch, the frame is in perfect working condition. The fork is equally well kept. In 2015 it underwent a major service (cartridge replacement) with the folks from Eighty-Aid (88+), which set me back some 180EUR.

Included with the frame and fork are three Cannondale stems of various lengths and angles to adjust the geometry to your needs (I can measure them at request). The MegaExo BB that is pictured is NOT included in the sale (but can be upon request for a given fee).

Price: 250EUR + shipping

The location of the item is in Slovenia, but I'm naturally willing to send it abroad. PayPal is possible. eBay seller with long history and 100% rating.

Attachments

• 20170604_124829a.jpg
    20170604_124829a.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 1,618
Back