Surly Pugsley Frameset | Black Ops | Medium

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Bought and used briefly then used as a basis for a Bike Packing bike, I have realised now, even at this time of the year I just don't have time to get ut and use it as I had intended so rather than have it sitting round I thought I would offer it up for sale

I do have a matching wheel set and will offer these first to the frame buyer, if they don't want them I will sell these separately

It has minimal cable rubs and odd tiny scratches but otherwise is box fresh, the Black frame is only available in a "frame option" hence the Salsa forks, also giving the option to run the "anything cages"

Frame and fork will be £400 including UK delivery a saving well over £100 on a new frame, if you can even find one, here's the blurb from Surly but I guess you will know this if you're looking at this add

• Tubing: 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Main triangle double-butted. TIG-welded
• Rear dropouts: Surly horizontal dropouts with derailleur hanger, 135mm-spaced, offset 17.5mm
• Brake compatibility: 51mm IS disc mounts. And hey: a REAR brake adapter should be used on the fork.
• Braze-ons: Dual water bottle mounts, toptube cable housing guides for use with continuous housing, mudguard (fender) and rack eyelets
• Seatpost diameter: 27.2mm
• Seatpost clamp: 30mm Surly stainless, included. Black
• Headset: 1-1/8" threadless
• Front derailleur: Direct mount, 28.6mm diameter (adapter included)
• Bottom bracket shell: 100mm wide, 1.37" x 24t
• Chainring clearance: Compact triple: 22-32-44t
• Weight 18" = 2570g (5.6 lbs)

Attachments

• DSC01194.JPG
    DSC01194.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC01197.JPG
    DSC01197.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 307
  • DSC01192.JPG
    DSC01192.JPG