Trek Stache 5 29+ complete bike SOLD

generallee

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
**** NOW SOLD ****

Hi all,
I bought this from the original owner a month or two back, but with my menagerie of bikes it has never had the attention it deserves.
Such a great bike, like a fat bike but more nimble - rear stays so short it climbs amazingly and feels like a bike half it's size. It's fully working, rides like a dream and is so light, but I have only taken it for a short spin twice, the previous owner having only done a short amount of miles on it.
Trek Stache 5 -
Badged as a 17.5" (18.5" actual) - whatever the hell that means. I'm 5ft 10 and this is perfect for me. It's a medium basically. alloy frame, carbon forks, awesome colour, Shimano Deore 10 spd groupset, Race face cranks, Deore hydraulic discs, massive rims, 3" bontrager tyres, Bontrager bars and post, Rock Bros seat, SPD pedals, Renthal stem, full tubeless set-up, but have innertubes to include It's a beautiful bike, wish I had the space in the shed to keep it, and more time to ride it.

This was in the region of £1600 new, it has seen minimal use, I'm looking for a very quick sale at only £650. I can post to mainland UK only for £15 extra.

This is a great fun bike, and I hope it goes to a good home !

trek1_zpslq1weoah.jpeg

trek2_zpsm7y8riws.jpeg

trek4_zpslbdfqfzf.jpeg

trek7_zpslmddb3ub.jpeg

trek3_zpszwsb2om5.jpeg

trek8_zpsgfo6bmco.jpeg

trek5_zpst2lawdgb.jpeg

trek6_zpsfmurxef0.jpeg

Re:

Bike is still for sale as Velocipede pulled out at the last minute.
So a total bargain of a bike is still up for sale...

Re: Trek Stache 5 29+ complete bike £650

Shame I had to pull out….it's a super bike at a great price for someone……

So, a free bump!

Re: Trek Stache 5 29+ complete bike £650

Good god that looks fantastic but I have just spent £295 on a rigid cannondale frameset :-(

Back