M970, M980, Stans, American classic - open to negotiation ;)

wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Please read :) .....

➡️ Postage will be extra and at cost to your location. I will post worldwide @ buyers cost (please pm for a quote) and happy to combine postage for more than one item :)

➡️ Payment by bank transfer or Paypal goods +5% please. Collection is fine and saves me packing/posting and buyers P+P costs ;) ....and you may even get a brew :) NB: Dibs and Paypal 'gift' payments are at my discretion - if you're new to the forum or we haven't dealt before!

➡️ No time-wasters please (first come first served payment-wise I'm afraid) ...and genuine enquiries only please; I struggle enough with my health as it is without wasting energy unnecessarily, also, as such please bear with me for dispatch times - thanks for your understanding :)

Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Evo TLR (tubeless ready) Pacestar 3 Compound (26" x 2.25) - 888g the pair - as new (literally; fitted and done less than a mile in dry woodland, hence dust on thread!) - cost £60 each!... £80

Please read :) .....

➡️ Postage will be extra and at cost to your location. I will post worldwide @ buyers cost (please pm for a quote) and happy to combine postage for more than one item :)

➡️ Payment by bank transfer or Paypal goods +5% please. Collection is fine and saves me packing/posting and buyers P+P costs ;) ....and you may even get a brew :) NB: Dibs and Paypal 'gift' payments are at my discretion - if you're new to the forum or we haven't dealt before!

➡️ No time-wasters please (first come first served payment-wise I'm afraid) ...and genuine enquiries only please; I struggle enough with my health as it is without wasting energy unnecessarily, also, as such please bear with me for dispatch times - thanks for your understanding :)

Items below are sold:
DT Swiss XCR 100 RLC Fork (twin-shock with remote adjuster) - 1159g - 1 1/8" x 203mm - VGC - £300 - sold for £290
Hope Race X2 Carbon Brakes - 214+252g (inc. adaptor, hoses and levers) + new pads - £150 - sold for £140
Hope Head Doctor - use instead of star fangled nut especially in carbon steerer tubed forks - £10- sold
Chris King No-threadset - new type - excellent - £65- sold
Shifter: XTR M980 10spd - 103g - As new with box etc - £60- sold
Santa Cruz Superlight Frame with Fox shock (with lockout) - serviced by RSF - 18" frame: 15 3/4" c to c and top-tube = 21.5" c to c - £300- sold
Easton CT2 Riser - 175g - £45- sold
Cassette: XTR M980 10 speed (bought new, cost £160!..fitted to build and only test ridden!...less than 1 mile, so as new really) - £100 - sold
Chain: KMC 10SL - 242g - very little use, zero wear, see pics below with gauge - £20
Discs: KCNC - 75g (160mm)+60g (140mm) - less than 1 mile of use!... £20 each
Titanium Disc bolts (2 sets of 6) - £10 per set inc P+P
Rear Derailleur: XTR M980 (with Saint short cage + Hope red jockeys) - 177g - works very well with the 1x10 set-up - £80
Cranks: XTR M970 - 535g - £80
Chainring: Wolf 32T narrow/wide - 41g - vgc - £30
Bottom Bracket: Shimano XT (Hollow Tech II) - 88g + 2g (spacers) - £20
Wheels:
Rims: Stans Podium
Hubs: American Classic
Nipples: Alloy
Spokes: - 1262g (wheelset) - £300
Chainring bolts: titanium x4 - £10

Back