Left 140 MAX - From Cannondale Prophet # ALL SOLD

Pye7183

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
For Sale:

Lefty 140 Max FFD. Alu

Hi all, I am selling my front end set up from my prophet to try and release some funds for a new project. I have as listed:

1 lefty max fork 140mm with new rubber boot - new rebound sponge and new oil.
Fitted with x-stiff spring (brown)

Comes with Red and Black spring as well as full SPV dampener kit and TPC dampener and what i believe to be travel spacers (useful if converting to 27.5/29er fork). Currently fitted with FFD dampener.

1 x 26" Wheel (Plenty use able but not mint) plus a spare lefty hub which is like new - (build a 650b/29" wheel?), two stems (need to check sizes). Headset cups and brand new bearings

Looking to sell as a full package

Looking for £230 for the job lot plus postage but open to sensible offers

Thanks in advance

Re: Lefty 140 MAX - From Cannondale Prophet

Just to be clear the fork internals pictured are the extras - the full for is fully working. Again the fork leg and braces are separate just due to taking them from the bike like that - if any one needs extra pics more than happy to sort

Re: Lefty 140 MAX - From Cannondale Prophet

Hi All

Not sure if Im a mile of on price or just being a little ambitious trying to sell the whole lot in one single swoop

Had a few requests about splitting so here are individual prices all exclude postage. Happy to combine items

Lefty fork - 1 full working fork with new rubber boot and very recent lower oil change. £160 will include the travel spacers unless not needed

Springs - £20 each

SPV damper kit - £50

TPC damper (bottom nut shows a fair amount of ware but should still be usable) £10

Wheel - £35

Longer stem £10

Hub and shorter stem provisionally sold

Re: Lefty 140 MAX. Cannondale Prophet. NOW INDIVIDUAL PRICES

I'll take the tpc damper. Sending pm

TPC damper sold

Hub and shorter stem sold

Fork on hold - provisionally sold

Happy Monday Bump

Fork and wheel now sold - Happy Bank holiday bump