Rock lobster titanium frame

Barrybikes123

Retro Newbie
Rock lobster titanium frame.. frame size 15" standard 1/8 steering super condition small mark to the paint work on the end letter hard to tell.... looking for 320 Ono.. posted Paypal friends and family Ono.. any questions please just message me thanks...

Attachments

• IMG_1180.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 1,367
  • IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 1,357
Don't want to sound nasty, but no way on earth would I send PP F&F to someone with no history on the forum.

Perhaps set a price including fees for PP goods.

Completely understandable! However we all have to start somewhere, and a friend recommended this site to me, plus PayPal is pretty secure! I was looking to get 300 for the frame and I estimate the postage and packaging to be between 10-20, which is why I put 320.. or near offer

I think fagin was trying to say that there is no protection paying as gift on paypal. It needs to be payed as goods ;)

Mark

Re:

An almost complete Team Tig Sl (Ti) went for about £280 on eBay recently and that's after being announced on here.

- ebay fee's, PayPal fee's given there is no gift option on eBay. Then it may not be cost effective.

advice… factor about 3-5% to cover PayPal fees when payment is sent as "goods" to the price and both buyer and seller are golden. also factor about 3% for exchange if dealing in different currencies.

Back