1999 Kona Fire Mountain with P2/RST and Mint 9 speed Deore

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sorry this advert is below my usual standards but little one/work and weather mean that having time for loads of photos is at a premium.

Its a 16" 1999 Kona Fire Mountain. So the slightly shorter top tube compared with higher end Kona's (makes it ideal for younger/shorter armed users)

It really is in amazing condition. I didnt really need it for the little lady but when I saw it I just had to buy it. She has a modern giant...little one came along and well this never got used at all. It was modernised with the last of the 9 speed Shimano Deore. The chainrings even have the optional chain guard on them which makes it even better for little ones starting out. It's all mint and unused. Need to check the exact wheels with it as I simply can't remember.

Has some p2's with more than enough steerer and also the orginal RST forks. I believe they work fine, just please remember they are from a bike at an entry level price point.

Bikes currenlty tucked away at a friends so getting pics is a problem.

So here is potentially the worst ever advert photo (its the only one i have to hand) :LOL:

its not the lavadome, or the U'i or the Pahoehoe... its the red one at the top ;)

Anyway wanted to get the advert up anyway. Please if your seriously interested let me know and i will make a better effort to get pics and the advert it up to scratch

£200 Collected from Haydock. (1min of jct23 M6).
Yes £200 is big money for a Fire Mountain but this is more down to the 9 speed deore on it and fact its in ace condition. I simply dont have time to break it.

Thanks for looking
Chris

finally some pics..
headset was only mocked up not installed at this point. ladies saddle will be swapped out. actually has an xt front mech.

worst of the dings

Currently dibbed by foz pending sizing.

HI Barry,
Yes i can post. Please read my feedback. i'm not the fastest but do it right in proper boxes.

chris

also worth mentioning this comes with the orginal saddle not the giant lady saddle on it.

Saddle is not at all ripped and tbh hardly looks used.

Back