Tiny Da Bomb jumps frame, sell or swap for small XC frame

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Had this a while with designs on trying to make it into my 'do everything' and only bike....but I just don't like the looks of it!! :LOL:

It can be single speed or geared, see my fix for running gears on the back :facepalm: I also now have some chain tugs with built in but bent gear hanger, I'd like to keep them but could be persuaded to part with them. Seatpost clamp included, but definitely NOT the BB pictured, that's my XT one for running a single front ring and will be taken out.

This is a 68mm BB shell, and needs a 27.2 post, so all standard stuff. Badly resprayed, may have once been orange. One top tube cable guide has broken off, see pic, and there's a shallow ding with missing paint just back from that, also see pic....

In the pics showing frame number, that's just tape residue that I forgot to clean off! If you can collect, you can have it for £20, or if anyone has a small, more XC orientated frame they would like to deal against....? Preferably something that will take modern-ish travel front sus, but also is V brake capable. I have a very few other bits I could throw in to sweeten the deal.

I'm not far from J25 of the M5, Somerset, if that helps, but I'll post this if I have to. Cheers!

Attachments

• Bears and bike frame 037.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 037.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 036.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 036.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 035.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 035.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 034.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 034.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 033.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 033.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 032.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 032.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 031.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 031.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 838
  • Bears and bike frame 030.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 030.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 838
Re:

Extra pics....

Attachments

• Bears and bike frame 041.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 041.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 836
  • Bears and bike frame 040.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 040.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 836
  • Bears and bike frame 039.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 039.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 836
  • Bears and bike frame 038.JPG
    Bears and bike frame 038.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 836
Re: Re:

MCsanandreas":3po3yzn1 said:
What size is the seat tube c2c?

Hang on a mo, need to just pop out to workshop in the fog with a tape measure.......

It's 11 1/2" centre to centre, 14" centre to top, and the top tube, centre to centre along the actual top tube, is 22" :mrgreen:

Re:

I've been looking at your ad a few times....I do like it, just not sure it's what I'm after.
Could you confirm the BB shell width, and the seat post size for me....? I've got a sneaky feeling that may rule it out.....

Back