Independent Fabrication Ti Deluxe Frame *Sold*

Chapeau! Velo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Independent Fabrication Titanium Deluxe 26er MTB frame presented in raw, shot peened, Ti. The frame has been refurbished with its old paint chemically removed and has had new decals fitted, as such, it looks virtually new and comes complete with the all important sterling silver head tube badge. Some RB members may remember that this was Harryburgandy's (who did the refurbishing) and I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I've done absolutely nothing with it in the almost 3 years that I've owned it :oops:

The frame was designed as an all mountain hardtail and built around a 130mm suspension fork. Whilst the seat tube is 16" the virtual top tube is 23" and would suit a rider that would ordinarily ride a medium (17/18") frame. Full build sheet below that details the geometry.

This is boutique custom titanium at its best and these frames retail at upwards of £3,000 (dependent on spec and currency exchange rate!) and rarely become available in the UK so this is your opportunity to snap one up. I'm after £800 for this one plus any shipping to your location at cost (inc internationally). Dibs in the thread please followed by PM and I can send any additional pics on request. :D

Attachments

• IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_1326.PNG
    IMG_1326.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 598
Re: Independent Fabrication Ti Deluxe Frame

registering, interested I will PM for additional images...just had a hard going boxing day ride on IF singlespeed--gears would have been most welcome today!!

Back