Rock Shox sid World cup blackbox - 99p start on fleabay

Kingswood

Old School Hero
ive come into a pair of the above that are in need of some love and attention. they have been sent off to Rock Shox to get minted but theyve advised there to far gone :-/ (see report)

they still work tho and will look great on a garage queen. as a good pair can fetch £100's i was wondering what they would be worth in this condition? would want them rescuing by an enthusiast really. theres also the pop lock too

i understand forum rules mean i have to include a price so im saying £200 or nearest offer

Re: Rock Shox sid World cup blackbox

Were they examined by a meerkat?

200 for useless forks is optimistic. Stanchions can be replaced, about 60 each but im not sure it can be done for carbon. The lowers would need new bushes so not sure why sergey says new ones are needed, maybe he knows something i dont.

Contact regensuspension ?) They advertise on ebay and i have mentioned them before so search my posts for correct name.

Re: Rock Shox sid World cup blackbox

thanks for the reply. ive emailed regen and see what they can do - i'll let you know what they advise

i think aleksandr's mate was probably saying they would cost to mush to get back upto race condition, there a £600 fork. they still work and return ok when depressed, just prob wouldnt withstand a world cup course!

can always put them on flea bay as spares repairs but rather move them onto someone on here.

Re:

I know where Kingwood is, don't know the shops there though and never heard of the bike shop.
There's one in Driffield, same owners?

Re:

Sorry for the late reply mate

The bike shop is in Beverley - Wilsons wheels. It's my mates shop. I'm on kingswood and thought you ment to come see the fork

Back