2016 DMR Trailstar Frame Brand New, 650B / 650B plus / 29er

• Thread starter Deleted member 4805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4805

Brand new DMR Trailstar Steel Frame, very versatile , size small ( Long 23.5" top tube ), they only come in S / M / L and come up a bit on the big size compared to other brands sizing.

Designed for either standard 650B / 27.5 wheels or 650B plus tyres, up to 2.8" with standard dropouts or 3.0 with the +8mm dropouts supplied. Designed to work with a 140-150mm fork.

Also designed to fit 29er wheels using the +8MM dropouts ( supplied ). 120-130mm fork

142 x 12mm, rear axle included , takes an internal headset, has internal dropper post routing ( 31.6mm )

You can also get different dropouts for 135mm options.

RRP £534 with the extra DMR +8mm dropouts

Asking £299 collected Surrey ( I'm travelling to Sheffield on the 21st and returning on the 23rd so possible opportunity to meet up ) Otherwise can post at cost which would be about £15.

I built the bike up but it has never left the house, I will also include for free the DMR adjustable geometry +8mm, 142x12mm dropouts, using these you could comfortably fit a 3.0 tyre.

I have put 3M rubber tape on the stays and invisitape on other parts which I have left on, will also include a brand new Shimano XT inner / outer cable for the rear mech. Also a seatpost clamp which has a rubber top cap which stops water / dirt getting into the seat tube.

Size small, they have a long ( 23.5" for the small ) top tube, there are only three sizes available. S/M/L

Full details here for geo / specs: http://www.dmrbikes.com/Catalogue/Frame ... /Trailstar

• 27.5” specific
• 27+ compatible (2.8” tyre clearance)
• 140/150mm Fork geometry
• Stealth dropper routing
• Tapered Head Tube
• Heat Treated 4130 Cro.mo Steel
• ISCG05 Mounts
• Super Low Standover Height
• Available in S, M and L sizes
• 2.8kgs
• Slack, Low, FUN.

Re: KS Supernatural Dropper,Fizik Gobi M1 Carbon Madison Glasses