Early 2Ks Santra Cruz Chameleon frame - NOW SOLD

mamadirt

Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Gonna be hard to part with this one but you know the score - one in, one out :facepalm:

p5pb13771243.jpg

Early 2Ks Santra Chameleon frame in SID blue - you can see my build thread here.

It was advertised as a 16.5" frame when I bought it and it does indeed measure 16.5 centre BB to top of seat tube. Taking the other measurements into consideration I believe it to actually be a large (at some time in its past the extended seat tube portion has been removed - it's a neat job and the slot is very tidy, leaving plenty of room for a seat clamp). Actual top tube length is 22.5 centre to centre and head tube a touch under 130mm. Original spec list is here.

Cosmetically it is now in pretty good condition. There are no cracks, dents or deep scratches and any scuffs have been neatly retouched. The original decals were peeling slightly when it came to me but these have tidied up nicely. Bottom bracket and derailleur hanger threads are fine. The frame has both canti/V and disc mounts.

Looking for £120 including tracked insured UK postage for the frame only plus drop out inserts (derailleur hanger/disc mount). Give me a shout if you'd like more detailed pics :D

Re: Early 2Ks Santra Cruz Chameleon frame

No problem - I'll get some posted here and send some via PM too :)

Oooh, matchy framey. Great frame to ride this is, goes anywhere and does anything i ask.

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 1,306

Now stripped down and ready for a new owner :cool: The Profile decal and chainstay wrap aren't hiding any nasties, just the usual minor chain rash which I've retouched. Tarde, I've emailed the photos to you also.

p5pb13913945.jpg

p5pb13913947.jpg

p5pb13913950.jpg

More here.

Lovely frame. I have a 98 in green, I don't think I could ever part with it!

Back