FS: Bike Swap Clearout

spacehopper

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
EDIT: Price drops and sold stuff removed from pic..

My partners heckler is a bit too big for her.. and ideally she would like a Dropper post.. been on the hunt for a suitable frame for ages.. and ended up buying a complete bike..

swapped various bits around and shes still on the heckler for now until i sort the bearings and seals out on the frame and shocks.. so the heckler frame, fork and wheels will be for sale in a few weeks.. until then here's the surplus parts for sale.. :)

all prices include postage

29346279401_2c6f0e694d_b.jpg

Sunrace 10 speed 11-42 Cassette + Radr Cage £56 for both..
Cassette about 4 rides old.. Radr Cage about 10ish and has a couple of cosmetic scrapes on the bottom.

RaceFace 32T 104BCD Narrow Wide chainring £19
Good condition

Avid Juicy 5 SL £34
Good Condition, come with Pads (sintered with plenty of life left) and the mounting bolts and conical washers,
Front Hose - 740 Mm
Rear Hose - 1420 Mm

Shimano DX V-Brakes £29
(best V-Brakes in the world in my opinion.. :cool: )
Comes with Levers, Front and Rear brakes,
one set has brand new Clarks brake pads, the other Shimano, which are worn but have a bit of life left in them yet

Wellgo Magnesium Pedals £10
cosmetically worn, but the bearings feel lovely and smooth and they're only 360 Grams for the pair!

On-One 456 Stem, Azonic Strip Bar, On-One Grips £14
not splitting.
Stem 60mm 25.4
Bars 660mm 50mm rise
Half Bob on Grips
all in good condition. The bars have been roughed up under the grips to provide better adhesion to glue on grips, it cant be seen once the grips are on.

Due to a mixup with the dates on ebay the wheels are now on there for sale.. :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sun-Ringle-Bl ... Sw8oFXx2Kn

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
You can dibs any item by sending me the cash via paypal.. :p

Cash is king at the moment im afraid..

I need to get cracking with the new bike and get some funds to get the required bearings and seals for the new FSR :)

OK, its not for me, but for a friend of mine and I need to get his confirmation first that he will take the set.
BTW - Are you willing to ship it to Germany, otherwise I am out anyway...
Cheers,
Marco

UK only im afraid, had issues posting abroad before.

its not really possible to ship things with full tracking without it costing a fortune.. sorry!

Re:

I'm actually really interested in those wheels.....any possible part exchanges available???

Latest posts

Back