Omega Ti ....now splitting

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm going to offer this complete before splitting as is often the case. Split prices in brackets should it go that way.

Complete bike as follows. All the components are in fabulous condition bar the front mech which is pitted and ugly although functions okay. The seatpost is a little dull and has lost its decals. The skewers are a little scratched but not much. The horrible stem is scratched as the bike has been turned upside down.
I road it a few miles today and the frame is very responsive, stiff and light enough. V brake and disc although I do not have any studs. The rhs shifter was a little stiff in action and no doubt some fresh cables wouldn't go amiss. The brakes work fine but need bedding in due to lack of use and/or a bleed.
Bike complete £895 not including shipping and I prefer not to post whole bikes. I am based in South Wales nr Cardiff.
Split prices in brackets but I'm not splitting yet. Postage NOT included

No doubt I have forgotten something, ask away

Frame: 19" circa 2000 Omega 3/2.5 titanium. 19" centre to top 17" centre to centre. Top tube around 22.75" centre to centre and about 24" centre to centre effective. Bi-axially ovalised downtube in the style of Litespeed Tanasi and Merlin style S-Bend stays. Straight 1@1/8th 5" headtube. A wee chain suck but no dings or any other damage. £300

Fork: 2000 Metallic blue Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Atom 80 £100

Wheels: Blue Hope Ti Glide disc hubs laced with silver spokes to Mavic citron X317 rims. Perfect condition. Bearings like new. Steel freehub. One rim missing a sticker. 32h. Rotors inc. £175

Skewers: Blue Middleburn. Front steel, rear Ti. Some scratches. £35

Tyres: Perished

Headset: Fairly rare turquoise Chris King Classic. No cable rub. Don't think it has the plastic scuff washer. £65

Stem: Black Kore 130mm. Scratches to top and rusty fasteners. No value

Bars: Black 3T 02ProBar £5

Shifters: Black XT M740 £25

Brakes: Hope C2. Amazing condition...a few rusted fasteners which would be nice to replace. Levers unmarked. No rotors. £125

Crankset: Silver Middleburn 175mm RS3 in stunning condition. No cracks! Tapers and threads perfect. Silver Middleburn rings 46/36/24. Middleburn QR bolts. £175

Bottom bracket: Royce titanium. Perfect bearings. Axle length tbc. £70

Seatpost: Easton carbon CT2. Fade to lacquer and damaged decals. Size to be confirmed. £15

Saddle: Horrible

Front Mech: XT Mwhatever. Pitted and ugly.

Rear mech: XT M750 in very good condition. £20

Cassette: XT M731 8 speed in immaculate condition. £20

Chain: HG93

Re:

I have a business meeting in Chagford next Wednesday so could deliver reasonable distances from M5 between there and Cardiff...or I'll start breaking it.
Are you interested in any of the parts?

Re: Omega Ti full and very nice build

Well you won't be any where near me when you have your meet as i'
m in the greater Manchester area and the whole bike is csertainly out of my price as i've got too much money being paid out as it is and i don't have much money to begin with so thanks any way ...

Muddy paw":1pn5ofah said:
Well you won't be any where near me when you have your meet as i'
m in the greater Manchester area and the whole bike is csertainly out of my price as i've got too much money being paid out as it is and i don't have much money to begin with so thanks any way ...

No worries...it was a general post. I am exhibiting in London 21st September and Manchester 19th September and could bring the bike then if that helps anyone.

Yes i new it was a general post but i just felt the need to let you know so you you'd count me out of any possible purchase so good luck with the sale mate ;) ..

If you can confirm length of Bottom bracket: Royce titanium. Perfect bearings. Axle length tbc. £70, I'd could well be interested

Back