FS: pace, dean, breaks, shifters, wheels etc

tIB

Senior Retro Guru
Stuff for sale, payment eithe cash in hand or paypal gift/personal- I'm near bakewell and can take pics upon request! All prices plus postage costs unless you collect...

Pace RC35k in good condition- just a little scuffing to one side of the metal decals. I recconned these with a mix of elastomer and spring - I'm happy with the results though expect a stiff response as I'm not the lightest. 1 1/8 steerer, pics later in this thread...85 pounds

Dean 1" Ahead type stem- black with not too bad decals (ie not perfect but not awful) - 30 pounds

Rockshox Jett xc- no elastomers or stickers with not very nice paint. Otherwise they are great! 10 pounds.

Shimano Mega 9 LX shifter set (front and rear), the blue/grey finish: 25 pounds

Sram 2x10 gripshifters- I'm not sure on the model but they look similar to x0 (but aren't- they were cheaper than that). I didn't have any joy when these were fitted but am no expert with gripshifts. Treat as spares/repairs that might not need any attention. 20 quid.

Giant/MPH hydraulic disc brake set which are very similar to Hope C2: 30 pounds

Avid elixir 5 in tatty spares/repairs condition. One of not both need a bleed- iirc one of them is clamped close. Got these along with some 'broken' elixir 7's which were easily brought back to life. I don't need them and have never done anything with them. 15 quid?

Unknown 29 inch front wheel in almost new condition. Comes with almost new tyre. 25 pounds (as seen below on my maxlight build)

[IMAG0661 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-05-27_05-32-33 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-06-13_10-12-28 by sonofprent, on Flickr

2016-07-06_04-26-06 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Re: 19" P7 frame, forks, components etc

Searching for a 9 speed sram shifter in terms of trade option, preferably the newer (2015) x7.

Re: 19" P7 frame, forks, components etc

Will give this another few days and then start selling the bits seperately...

Re: FS: forks, breaks, shifters, wheels etc

Bump for sold frame, now selling g bits seperately...

It wasn't but it could be- I'll have a look at courier costs this eve if you want?

tIB":l5sbnpw3 said:
It wasn't but it could be- I'll have a look at courier costs this eve if you want?
Yes very please :)

Added a line about post to the op...

Back