Marzocchi Bombers, Race Face Ride XC c/set, BB - ALL SOLD

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Knock a couple of quid off the prices below. It's all going on ebay in the week if not sold on here....

Desperate times here at Clockwork Towers, after illness and now bad weather, work is short and therefore so is cash :facepalm: Please give generously :p

Got these Bombers, decided on them being MX Pro air model (viewtopic.php?f=41&t=351156) they're in great working condition, with chips out of the arch and the usual scuffs etc, but the seals and stanctions are brilliant. Only real issue is the fact I now realise the V brake bosses are wrong (not long enough) so you will either have to find the right ones, or run them with discs. Lovely smooth action to them. 205mm steerer, and axle to crown is 480mm. They owe me £35 so that's what I'm looking for. Postage extra, about £12 with Parcelforce. SOLD

Race Face Ride XC cranks, with an E Thirteen 37T ring, and a FSA Platinum BB. The chain ring and bolts and BB are all brand new, a chain has been wrapped around the ring but that's all. Crank bolts and pedal washers as well. Cranks themselves, some scuff marks but pretty good. At the moment would really like to sell all together as a package deal........£40 posted the lot SOLD

Bike Hut platform pedals, these things are really light and the bearings are amazing, like butter only smoother. Fantastic set of pedals but aware they were never much to buy brand new....£10 posted Keeping for now

Attachments

• Race Face etc 003.JPG
    Race Face etc 003.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 005.JPG
    Race Face etc 005.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 001.JPG
    Race Face etc 001.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 013.JPG
    Race Face etc 013.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 012.JPG
    Race Face etc 012.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 011.JPG
    Race Face etc 011.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 010.JPG
    Race Face etc 010.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 910
  • Race Face etc 009.JPG
    Race Face etc 009.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 910
Re:

Couple more pics....

Attachments

• Race Face etc 006.JPG
    Race Face etc 006.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 909
  • Race Face etc 004.JPG
    Race Face etc 004.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 909
Re:

Bit new to getting this technical mate, would the crankset take a smaller ring for 2x? I assume so but thought i'd better ask...
:)

Re:

Yes, I can't see why not to be honest. You could fit a granny ring, so 22 tooth-ish, or on the outer anything from about 32T upwards....

I just went for the 37T ring as it was all I could find at the time, and I was running it 1 x 8 with a close ratio road block on the back, this felt about right...

Re:

Anybody want to make an offer on the Bombers....?

The Race Face stuff is going on ebay in a minute, but not sure I want to sell the forks on there with the lack of V brake bosses, however I word it, someone will say they were faulty :facepalm:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":8mgt59de said:
Anybody want to make an offer on the Bombers....?

The Race Face stuff is going on ebay in a minute, but not sure I want to sell the forks on there with the lack of V brake bosses, however I word it, someone will say they were faulty :facepalm:

Hellooooooo, i have some bombers on my Cindercone, which need a service so after some forks to get me by, so in theory i can swap over the V-Brake bosses i guess? can you show me some pics of the bosses?

Much thanks :D

Back