D521/Deore disc hub Wheelset, P2 disc fork, Answer stem, etc

kyle888

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello all.

I'm selling off most of my bits from my xc bike as ive got another trials bike now and I've realised that's the riding i enjoy most...

Paypal please although I'm happy to cover the fees prices inc postage to mainland uk. Deals on multiple items and items collected from worcester.

DMR Moto rt 2.2 tyres pair used for 7 miles they have a some mud in the tread.
£30 or £20 with the wheels WITHDRAWN

Mavic D521 wheelset on deore disc hubs silver rims, spokes and black hubs. Used a couple of times with rim brakes but have spent most of their life on discs so the braking surfaces are pretty much new and still have the machining lines bit of black marking from pads. Slight buckle in the rear but I'm sure it can be easily straightened..
**Inc XT scewers, 9 speed alivio cassette(low miles), 2 × 160mm avid discs (one used one new) not the 203mm pictured** Bearings all good and tight and freehub was changed not long ago!

£100 or £120 with tyres pictured. WITHDRAWN.

Kona 26" P2's 445 a-c Forks (equivalent to 80-100mm sus forks) 225mm steerer, star nut fitted, disc only vgc pretty much unmarked
£55 SOLD EBAY £65

Deore shadow 9spd derailleurlow miles pretty much unmarked.
£17

Alivio brake & shifter combo 3×9 for v's or cable discs unmarked as new low miles.

£15

Answer xc stem 100mm think its 5° or something can be used both ways up 31.8mm bar clamp, very light, unmarked. Have the answer top cap and small spacer.
£20

Kore 27.2mm inline seatpost black with white decals modern style, some insertion marking and a couple of chips overall good. . £14

BB7 Caliper with 160mm Front and rear adaptors only one caliper though. With pads that are used but still plenty left. Good condition. £18

Kyle :xmas-wink:

Latest posts

Back