sold

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all

Up for sale is my large 2003 mount vision in good working order with the usual chips in the paint but there is no dings or dents.

spec is lx xt mix front and rear shocks work and hold air but rear shock is just starting to weep a tiny bit of oil and it is a tiny bit but i have a new fox seal set for it.

All stanchons front and rear are scratch free and still got a good coating.All bearing bushings and links etc are nice and tight.

Price is a firm £200 collected but may post if potential buyer is not in a rush.
9lbprq.jpg

9rinfm.jpg

nbacqx.jpg

Re:

Possibly interested pending some geometry investigation - could you tell me what the brakes are and a UK postage cost?

Re:

Centre to centre 19" and top tube centre to centre is 22 1/2" shimano deore hydro brakes which are pretty much new

Re: 19" 2003 marin mount vision frs £200 collected(poss post)

Postage is going to be slow due to busy working all time and being able to grab a box but it will be around £20 mark unless you arrange your own

£200 for the bike and around £20 postage or if you can find cheaper postage then your welcome to arrange your own carrier

My last pm seems to be stuck in my outbox - if you still have it, can you pm me back please?

Back