SOLD Cannondale F1000 frame

samc

Retro Guru
18" Cannondale F1000 frame, weighs just 1,645g - proper racing cross country frame, handbuilt in the USA. Disc brake specific, for 26" wheels. Note 18" is measured centre of BB to centre of top tube.

CAAD5 is a total classic racing cross country frame - selling simply due to my having too many frames to ride!

This frame includes FSA headset cups, the original seat clamp and mech hangar. Headset is 1 9/16" Headshok standard, as it's a Cannondale.

No dents or cracks whatsoever - just the usual wear from average use.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Asking £88 posted.

Re:

Unless the FSA headset is a reducer to 1 1/4", I think you'll find that it isn't 1 1/4" but 1.56" for a Headshok or Lefty fork.
I'm sure all Cannondale frames were 1.56" after Headshoks then later Leftys came in, in the '90s.
Just for your info in case of buyer confusion.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":2mmhmzfo said:
Unless the FSA headset is a reducer to 1 1/4", I think you'll find that it isn't 1 1/4" but 1.56" for a Headshok or Lefty fork.
I'm sure all Cannondale frames were 1.56" after Headshoks then later Leftys came in, in the '90s.
Just for your info in case of buyer confusion.

Oh yeah! Cool, thanks for pointing that out, you're right, I'm speaking without thinking :)

Re: Re:

baldric 75":12l51p5n said:
I'll take this please if it's still available?
Pm on the way also.

Sale with baldric 75 fell through due to steerer incompatibility so this frame is still available

Re: Cannondale CAAD5 raceframe

Please can I have dibs pending confirmation of a couple of measurements? Will send you a PM.
Thanks

Rich

^ above dibs didn't work out (geometry wasn't quite right for Rich), so this is still available.

Get yourself an F1000 and live like a king!

Alas too big for me, but that's a great buy for someone.
Headset adapters are easily available so that shouldn't put people off.

Latest posts

Back