Khs softail 1999 / Marzocchi bomber z1 £650 - whole build

countryboj

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyone,

Selling this awesome 1999 Khs softail frame and Marzoccchi bomber z1 forks with 100mm travel!!

Little info on the forks: http://www.bikemag.com/gear-features/ma ... AAHlQEg.97

The frame has 1 inch travel and has hardly been used over the years as it's still working perfectly, there are no dents or dings and very little if hardly any chips in the paint.

- Frame size is 17"

I recently build it up with all the old school goodies (Shimano XTR m952, Magura HS33, Syncros Titanium, Chris king, Mavic / Hope / Maxxis)

Everything is in great working order!

Full build:
-KHS Softail frame, True tamper OX (best steel Imo) light and durable.
-Marzocchi bomber Z1 fork, 100mm travel and 20mm axle
-Chris king headset
-Magura quick silver HS33 Brakeset
-Shimano XTR shifters, Crankset, Cassette and Derailleurs front and rear
-KORE stem 130mm
-Titanium Syncros seatpost
-Brooks c17 saddle
-Hope seatpost clamp
-Mavic D521 rims
-Hope Big Un hubs (disc compatible)
-Maxxis Ignitor Tyres
-No pedals
Real bombproof wheelset!!

This bike is ready to rock n roll just wish i had the time to give it what it deserves.

Selling whole for **£650**
Which i think is an absolute steal considering everything is in great order.

I'm happy to post but would prefer to sell to someone who can pick it up. Based in London.

Thanks

tNHjyoN.jpg

kmho5ho.jpg

kmzYBVt.jpg

XKa6fTk.jpg

YNKEqnm.jpg

QJwueKo.jpg

hDbiMaY.jpg

v1ZiAt4.jpg

UovxQ6q.jpg

YKZYmf7.jpg

HAmeilc.jpg

Reactions: CTK
Beautiful build. I just picked up a KHS Comp ST frame in the same color and I'm looking to do a similar build. When I got the frame the rear suspension slider didn't have a spring in it. I can't find a service manual for this bike. Do you know what size spring it should have? I'm hoping to find something that will work for my project but I'm not sure what will fit.

Well, yeah, and I’m not ashamed to admit it, I would’ve taken that rigid lefty but you said it had a 1 1/8 steerer, and I don’t go near headsets😛 but this syncros post might not be period correct for my bike and it’s certainly not catalogue correct, but the. I realise how much it actually is when I look on eBay and I don’t have a humongous budget for bikes.

I just go on, ask, and then I realise something that couldn’t work. It’s not the first time it’s happened here surely?

Anyway, sorry if I’m being rude for doing this.

And I’m just taking a punt, I could maybe swap out the seatpost or maybe I can’t.

And when I see the opportunity I take it, unlike a wise human being.

Plus I don’t lose interest, I just lose interest when I set my price expectations to high, and then i feel gutted to tell the person that I don’t have the money to buy it.

But hey, you would want those z1 duals wouldn’t you eh?😉

Last edited:
And I’m just taking a punt, I could maybe swap out the seatpost or maybe I can’t.

And when I see the opportunity I take it, unlike a wise human being.

Plus I don’t lose interest, I just lose interest when I set my price expectations to high, and then i feel gutted to tell the person that I don’t have the money to buy it.

But hey, you would want those z1 duals wouldn’t you eh?😉
I'm talking about the Alfine hub you said you wanted. And remember, the lefty was never for sale! :LOL:

Back