New take off drive train and avid bb5s from my airnimal

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
All of the parts pictured were taken off my airnimal Joey as soon as I got it home from the shop, so have done less than 2 miles. The Joey came with vs out back, which I swapped out for a new BB5 to match the front. The brakes were used for about 20 miles before I upgraded to hydraulics (for no reason other than I wanted to - not a reflection on the Avids which worked really well).

Not sure how to price this as I would prefer to sell as a bundle to make more space. It is pretty much a full bikes worth of parts for a 1 x 9 set up. You would just need to add frame, wheels, headset, seat post and chain (If you need a headset, seat post or chain, let me know).

So price??? How does £75 posted in the UK sound? Now £60 - a whole lot of bits for not much money!

So what's included:

Black m-part handle bar
Black vavert ahead stem
Shimano Aivio 9 speed rear mech
Shimano Alivio 9 speed, dual push rear shifter
Ergonomic bar grips
A comfy, and surprisingly light saddle
Airnimal branded 130 BCD cranks with single ring and ring protectors both sides to save your trousers.
Shimano BB for the cranks (UN26 I believe for a 68mm shell frame)
Shimano 9 speed cassette (assume Alivio level)
Shimano brake levers
Avid BB5 front and rear cable disc brakes (only one rotor which was unused, the wheels were centre lock). The rear brake was new and comes with all the fittings, rotor bolts etc that have not been used. I would throw in a spare rotor if I had one the right size (160mm). I can include a 203mm rotor (Ashima I think) but it would not fit the brakes without changing the adaptors.

I think I still have the shimano v brake that came on the rear if you want that as well? Actually I do, and the pedals as well.

And the reason it is now surplus:
file.php

file.php

Attachments

• 20160705_134654.jpg
    20160705_134654.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 610
Open to offers as I'd like this box of bits out if my garage. New/unused drive train. What's not to like?

Sorry not splitting at this time, I want it all gone.

Bump for the package. It's a bargain when you think that a set of brakes alone would set you back around £60. The chain ring guards sell for £14 excluding postage on ebay each, an alivio shifter around £15-20, a rear mech £20-25, brake levers around £10-15, rear brake around £10, chainset, who knows as it is branded but you have to be looking at around £30 including the ring. BB around £15. Then add the pedals, saddle, stem, bars and grips, it all adds up......

Bump for a price reduction. A lot of stuff for not much £, and it's all as new/take off too.

Reduction to £60 posted in the UK - any takes before it gets eBayed this evening? IMHO, its a fair amount of stuff for not much £, the brakes alone are about the value of the whole package.

dan28":26khfp00 said:
Do you have any photos are the brake levers included
That's quite an omission from me isn't it, no pictures :roll:

I'll get some posted in a short while.

Brake levers are included.

Back