Many rear shocks - fox and rock shox (inc sts/lts)

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
More shocks than I know what to do with:

To the best of my knowledge without having used any on a bike, the shocks are all working, and hold air without issue. As with any used shock, a service would give them a new lease of life but I'd have no issue in using any of them as they are (with the exception of the rock shox coils, as they need a bit of work).

From left to right:
Rock shox coil shock bundle - £20
Rock shox deluxe - trunnion mount for STS/LTS
Rock Shox coupe deluxe - 165mm eye to eye.
Shocks aren't complete. You could pinch the spring retainer from the coupe to make the deluxe whole, or use the bottom spring mount from the deluxe to make the coupe complete.

Rock shox bar - 165mm eye to eye - £25

Fox vanilla float - 165mm eye to eye. Some marks to the shaft but seems to hold air and work ok - £25 - SOLD

Fox float - 190mm eye to eye - £40

Fox float RL - 190mm eye to eye - £50 SOLD

Fox float RL - 200mm eye to eye - £50

Fox RP3 - 200mm eye to eye - £65

Fox Float R - 200mm eye to eye - £50

Re: Re:

toomanyframes":c1fce2uc said:
Good morning.
Does the rockshox bar have a lockout or motion control/platform whatever ?

Cheers
I don't think so, it's a basic air shock, but from rock shox rather than 'super crazy cheap bike Co wow goody shop now please yes' via eBay.

Re: Re:

[/quote]'super crazy cheap bike Co wow goody shop now please yes' .[/quote]

Where I buy all my super highest best quality lucky riding xtr bikes :D

Re: fox

25 posted on below shock mate ?

Fox vanilla float - 165mm eye to eye. Some marks to the shaft but seems to hold air and work ok

Sold shocks posted. Others still here and bargains based on ebay prices too.a few more to come too, including a risse for amp b3, cannon dale jekyll and possibly others.

BobCatMax":euh222xq said:
Hi chap,

are any of the Fox ones available suitable for the conversion to LTS?
None of the ones listed are trunnion mount for use with STS/LTS (assuming you don't have an ear.y model which uses a more standard shock, but in a very small size (145mm i2i I think it is).

I do have a couple of shocks I have been keeping for the STS builds, though it depends on the conversion you want to do. I used a shock from a Jekyll and had Rampage modify the trunnion so that it would fit the STS linkage (it is ever so slightly wider) and he also made up some bolts as the Jekyll uses much bigger ones that bolt into the trunion.

I picked up a Manitou Jekyll shock that I probably won't ever get around to using (I'm a bit sad but I try to match the front and rear shocks by brand, or failing that, colour). If it's of any interest, let me know and I can dig it out and grab some pics. I might also have a fox one somewhere, but being sad, I like to keep a spare just in case.......

Back