Reba forks and other fork spares (fox) + KARMA

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Up for grabs are a few sets of Rebas I'm not going to use and some fork spares. I need the space and £ so will be on ebay on Friday so grab a bargain while they are here.

Silver rock shox reba race - £95 posted
Perfect in almost every way as these were new/take off. Check out the drop outs, not even a mark from a QR. Fully working, hold air, no marks to the stantions. Only real criticism is the numpty that removed the crown race left a few marks, though it will be hidden by the crown race when fitted. Steerer is 1 1/8 and a touch on the short side at 167mm. Crown lock out adjust but can be converted to remote (You'll need a lever and to update the damper to one with a spring - free one below). No need for a full lever kit as the crown has a built in cable stop.

Boxer and Fox bits:
I believe these are 35mm wiper seals (right). Top set is marked up as fox, the set below are the same size but branded NOK. Same diameter and are probably for oil forks as the oil seals are the same. £10 the lot posted.

Fox terralogic damper, adjuster and new brass mass valve - £15. Came from a set of forks I had. The adjuster at the bottom of the fork broke off so I bought a new damper valve from Mojo, but never got round to doing the transplant as I found a full damper that didn't need the work.

Lots of fox decals - £10 the lot
The fox ones top right are for both legs, forgot to unfold the sheet. All original fox decals, not reproductions.

SOLD/GONE
Black rock shox reba race - £65 posted - SOLD
Good used example. A few cosmetic marks here and there but still a nice working fork, and with brake bosses on the lowers. Steerer is 1 1/8 and 185mm long. Stantions are pretty clean, a bit of disc hose rub on the back that doesn't affect them. Hold air, all adjusters work. It has the remote lock out damper but I don't have the lever (cheap enough on the bay, or go thumbie). No brake bosses but these are a fiver on the bay.

Reba lowers: SOLD
A couple of disc only lowers.
Silver set includes wipers seals, foam rings so will bolt straight on to a fork - £10 posted
World cup set is a little battle scarred and has no top bushings (they were in great shape which is why I pinched them and fitted them to another set of forks now on my in progress STS build). Structurally sounds - £postage only.
GONE - Reba spares and 30mm seals:
Crown lock out damper (left) and adjusters (x2). Right is a remote lockout damper. Seals I think are 30mm as they are a loose fit in a 32mm reba lower. Free with any fork or £postage.
GONE: Top left is a boxer seal head - £Postage
GONE: All the bits on the left are Fox disc hose clamps. Two are complete/new, the other is missing the back plate but still works. £ Postage only
KARMA: Not sure what these are from. Adjusters say MEKS which I believe is a maker of carbon forks. Various internals and wiper seals of varying diameters. Not sure what forks these fit, but for free (well postage), worth a punt.

Re: Re:

Kult Friction":3ajktgv2 said:
Interested in the reba spares & 30mm seals and also the fox hose clips if still available Ian
All still here at the moment. PM on the way.

Back