Pashley 26MHz-Sold

firedfromthecircus

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Cleland Fan
Feedback
View
Sold

Up for sale is my 1999 (I think) Pashley 26MHz.

Frame and fork in very good condition. A couple of bits of missing decals and one or two chips but no dings, dents or cracks.
Parts highlights include Middleburn Trials cranks, (was) NOS 600 rear mech, XT M740 shifter and I will include the left shifter in the sale even though it's not fitted, DX brakeset, X-Lite Fly stem and X-Lite top cap with ti bolt.

This cost over £450 to build but I will sell complete for £250 plus postage. If there is no interest in the complete bike I will split but would prefer the frame and forks to go first.

Please express interest on the thread first and then pm me. Cheers.

IMG_0034_zps5bymccof.jpg

IMG_0021_zpsgj3e4htq.jpg

IMG_0020_zps4wfvbnjd.jpg

IMG_0011_zpskksicwbs.jpg

IMG_0791_zpsi3fyxld3.jpg

IMG_0786_zps8waoob1n.jpg

IMG_0778_zpsqcv7vhjo.jpg

IMG_0770_zpskv7fh60k.jpg

IMG_0785_zpsaqycnnuv.jpg

Re:

Have tried to pm a reply to you but I think I might have a problem with sending messages.

Anyway, I was wondering how near to me, the in-laws or work travel you might be so that I could collect and pay cash...

Drop me a message to let me know whether my pm's are getting through. I'm receiving, even if I can't send them.

Cheers

Mark

Re:

Bike arrived today; was really well packaged.

It's in good condition considering what it was designed for. It surprised me how long it was. I could almost ride it as a playful xc bike (and I'm average height).

Great Retrobiker to deal with.

Many thanks.

Mark.

Back