2011 Trek Scratch 8 Air

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
2011 Trek Scratch 8 Air. Medium. 170mm travel.
Fox 36 Van R 160 Kashima Forks. Serviced, perfect working order, tiny mark to Kashima coat which doesn't affect performance at all.
Original Fox RP23 rear shock replaced with Fox Van RC Rear Shock. Nukeproof Titanium Spring fitted.

American Classic All Mountain 26 inch Wheelset
NEW Schwable Hans Dampf Tyres
NEW SLX Chainset & BB
NEW SLX Cassette
NEW SLX Chain
NEW ZEE Clutch Rear Mech
NEW XT Shifters
NEW XT Brakes (203/203)
NEW Deore Front Mech
NEW Ragley Seatpost
NEW Ragley Stem
NEW Ragley Saddle

Funn Risers

All rear bearings have literally (as of Monday 8 February) just been replaced at a cost of over £100. There was a tiny amount of play in the swingarm bearing, so I decided to replace the lot.

If you just look at the parts I've replaced, you'll see that a lot of money has been spent on this bike since I've owned it! As such, it rides absolutely perfectly.

Cosmetically, it's in very good condition overall. It has the usual marks and scrapes from use, but no dents or dings anywhere.

Since I've replaced all of the parts listed above, the bike has been ridden once around the Forest of Dean, and once around the Real Ale Wobble in Llanwrtyd Wells, and that's it..!

Note - Pedals not included.

Obviously I can take all the photos you like. I just haven't got around to taking any yet as the bike is currently in my LBS waiting for me to pick it up after having all of the bearings replaced :)

£950

Sorry, but I am unable to post. I'm happy to bring the bike to you, and I can meet up within a reasonable distance of Worcester.

Back