Ribble R4 & On-one carbon frameset, Saddles, Brakes

nathb

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello,
I’ve got a few bits to sell off.. all prices are via paypal gift (they’re also on eBay if you prefer to purchase that way).

Ribble R4 & On-one carbon Fork Frameset + headset/front mech/bar/stem/seat clamp £160 posted or £140 pickup from Ealing (W5) only.

$_57.JPG

Included is:
- Ribble 7005 R4 26" MTB Frame White 19.5" 1948g
- On-one Carbon IS disc forks black/silver 909g (the silver bits have been sprayed with plasti dip which will peel off easily to reveal silver, it's started peeling in some areas already..)
- Ribble Semi-Integrated Ribble R4 Headset 1 1/8 36x45
- Shimano Front Mech Triple
- Stem (will confirm brand size etc)
- World Force Riser Bars
- Acor quick release seat clamp
- Kypronite lock holder (the bolt has rounded, the lock holder spins with force but doesn't move up or down. I can remove if not required.)

+ Select a saddle from below :)

It has the usual scratches of a used frame, however I've tried to prevent excess with heli tape. Will clean it up properly and update with more pictures/details soon.

Collection only until I have an appropriate box.

Road caliper brakes unbranded – removed from a felt road bike. £15.00 inc P&P
A0AF1803-756D-4CBD-A876-EBD2B6597DCB.jpg

Selle Italia X1 Flow Saddle - £7.50 inc P&P
9C38870F-8A38-44D5-A04D-D74E63308936.jpg

Felt Road Saddle - £7.50 inc P&P
33400F9E-4E2B-409A-8951-7B3B77E315BF.jpg

Or can be collected from Ealing (W5) or Chelsea (SW7).

Thanks!

**SOLD**Shimano Sora ST-3400 Triple 9 Speed Road Sti Gear Levers Shifters Pair 3x9, bought off STW last week however I decided to go with 3500's instead, asking what I paid for them - £35 + P&P **SOLD**

**SOLD**Shimano Deore XT Rapidfire 2 way release SL-M770 Shifters 3x9 speed boxed pair, 250? miles of XC riding, blanking plates still in place. Supplied with inner cables, one cable is fine, the other caught when removing - so will need taking in. Obviously both may need to be changed due to the length I cut them too may not suit your bike. One small bit of paint has chipped on one of the clamps next to the "XT" on the window. £45 + P&P **SOLD**

**SOLD**Marzocchi Bomber XC 600 retro 2007 130mm travel mtb suspension forks 9mm q/r. In good condition, apart from one of the legs has a slight rattle but as far as I can tell doesn't affect the performance and you can't hear this when cycling. Has a lock out for reducing the amount of travel, a bit stiff and doesn't have the cable for handlebars. 180mm steerer. £80 + P&P **SOLD**

Re:

Shimano Sora ST-3400 Triple 9 Speed Road Sti's are now sold.
Shimano Deore XT Rapidfire 2 way release SL-M770 Shifters are now sold.

Back