January cash crisis clear out!

konaben82

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It's that time of month/year when everyone is lower than usual on funds (including me hence this little clear out) ...so why not get yourself a bargain? :)

I'd rather get a few quid for this rather than have it laying about in the garage collecting cobwebs so I'm pricing it all to sell, more than happy to combine postage....just ask, not fussed about making a mint on this stuff.

Answer XC/trail riser bars in red, 680mm wide, low(ish) rise £9 posted SOLD/ PAID FOR

Giant drop handlebars for your winter monster cross bike ;-) £7 posted

Shimano tiagra drop bar levers £7 posted - buy these with the giant bars and I'll do the pair for £11 posted (only 1 lever pictured as the other one is in my draw at work)

Fibrax Brake cable, probably come in handy one day but sod it, £1 with anything else you buy?
(That's probably the most ridiculous thing to sell ever!) SOLD/ PAID FOR

Charge spoon in brown, £8 posted SOLD/ paid for

Promax seat post 27.0, never been used, tiny scratches round the bottom but nothing that would be seen once in a frame (maybe 5mm of the bottom) would fit most 90s steel kona frames I think £10 posted SOLD / paid for

XT V brake, new and unused, no noodle but both fixing bolts are here, only 1 in the picture though £17 posted SOLD /paid for

FSA pig headset, cups installed into a frame but then removed, few tiny cosmetic marks from that operation but other wise 'as new' £10 posted SOLD PP

Surly chain tensioner in the pictures has been sold And paid for

HAPPY JANUARY!

Only things left are drop bars and levers, £11 posted for your single speed monster cross bikes!

Re:

Ricktheuncivil

Certainly is mate, sorry I must have missed that picture out! PM me if you want it and I'll send PayPal details over

Back