The 'I'm Bored' clear out...bars, stems, tyres, 9 sp. stuff

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Will get better pics tomorrow, boredom today has meant doing a lot of walking and not much practical stuff. Like taking pics. And now it's dark.

SRAM 7.0 11-34T 9 speed cassette, could do with a better clean up but looks pretty good. Off a complete bike I bought, then I did about 12 miles with it on another bike....£10 posted

Chain that goes with above, PG971 with quick link thingie. Doesn't seem worn but I can only do the old fashioned 'measure 12 links' thing, no chain wear tool.....£8 posted

Specialized BG black saddle, nice comfy thing.........£10 posted

Mismatched pair of Panaracer tyres, TrailBlaster is super lightweight, I mean like 400gms or something, other one less so, think is only steel bead. Anyway, postage kills these off so going to say £15 posted

Bars and stems, tricky one this as postage again kills off the bars, but maybe in combo with a stem I could just about make it viable, or if anyone wants a job lot with anything from above I would probably just be done with it and send through the courier at work, where there is no length/weight restrictions. But that costs me 7 quid min....you hear what I'm saying....?! :LOL:

Xero stem in black (it's the one on the FSR in pic) standard bars size, Kona stem in black (the one on the P7 in pic) standard bars size, both shortish, need to check exactly what that is.....each £6 posted

One23 white shallow rise OS bars (very light) with a black and green stem to fit, bars hardly used and most of marks are just from fitting grips and controls. Owe me a fair bit, but need rid now as I will deffo never use them.....£17 posted the pair

RSP silver risers, lightweight (ones on P7 in pic).......£10 posted

SOLD STUFF....

Cane Creek Forty headset, brand new until I did 12 miles on it, some marks now from being knocked out of frame.....£16 posted Sold

Ritchey black WCS 30.9 seatpost, cut down to go in my FSR :facepalm: so now only 275mm long. Lovely and light, very few marks that will be hidden anyway....£10 posted Sold

Marzocchi Bombers Z3.5 LT version (100mm) as fitted to Specialized, new seals and oil before I got them, 205mm steerer, lovely LOVELY forks. '99 year model with a '96 brace now fitted as the original was just a bit out and it perturbed me :LOL: Not the lightest by any means. Don't want to sell these really and won't be bothered if they stay, but don't fit in with next build plans, so....£50 posted Sold

Attachments

• XTR plus bits 019.JPG
    XTR plus bits 019.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 983
  • XTR plus bits 018.JPG
    XTR plus bits 018.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 983
  • XTR plus bits 016.JPG
    XTR plus bits 016.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 983
  • XTR plus bits 013.JPG
    XTR plus bits 013.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 983
  • XTR plus bits 012.JPG
    XTR plus bits 012.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 983
  • XTR plus bits 004.JPG
    XTR plus bits 004.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 983
  • XTR plus bits 014.JPG
    XTR plus bits 014.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 983
Re: The 'I'm Bored' clear out with poss swaps on some items :)

Hi,
Got a shot if the marzocchi forks?
If they are the ones im adter perhaps you could ship them with the DS1 for a postage discount ;-)

Re:

More pics, not so good, will get better ones tomoz for you, Bombers as fitted to the FSR, bars and stem as per P7 but swapped out now.....

Attachments

• Finished Citrus 006.JPG
    Finished Citrus 006.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 970
  • Spesh S Works M4 FSR 001.JPG
    Spesh S Works M4 FSR 001.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 970
  • Hope and bits 061.JPG
    Hope and bits 061.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 947
Re: The 'I'm Bored' clear out with poss swaps on some items :)

Definitely interested. I have some blue z4 which need a service, this might be the way to go though as I think red would look smarter than the blue anyway.
Marker placed for the forks pending piccies please!

Re:

The Ritchey post is the min insertion line still on it?

How did you measure the post, from where to where?

Re: Re:

RobMac":m42oscl6 said:
The Ritchey post is the min insertion line still on it?

How did you measure the post, from where to where?

Strictly speaking, yes Rob :LOL:

Measured from where rail sits in clamp, to back of slanting cut on bottom of post....

Attachments

• Post 004.JPG
    Post 004.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 918
  • Post 002.JPG
    Post 002.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 918
Re:

So you meant to cut that at a angle or were you trying to cut straight across? ;)

Suppose I'd better take it now given the cheek you've had to take.

Re: Re:

RobMac":1fvt24mn said:
So you meant to cut that at a angle or were you trying to cut straight across? ;)

Suppose I'd better take it now given the cheek you've had to take.

I thought it was a pretty neat job, but then again I can't take the credit as it was Dad that did it.... :LOL:

I'll PM you in a bit Rob, got to wash up first :roll:

Back