Specialized Shark Fin, FSR Long Travel Linkage, XT, 105

valve bouncer

Retro Guru
Fair condition Specialized "shark fin" disc brake adapter.

Gold Speciliazed long travel linkage for FSR frames. Includes the little bespoke bearing upgrade.

Tidy little 105 short cage derailleur hd5501, a few scratches but otherwise good. Value for RBers

Almost brand new in box xt771 front mech, direct mount. Value for RBers

With a decent sized credit card bill about crash upon my shores I'm asking 100GBP for the shark fin and the linkage posted to the UK. For RB members of good standing I'll throw in the two derailleurs. This will be sent by small packet air-mail but for an extra 10GBP I will send it EMS. Paypal only buyer pays fee. I won't split at that this stage and priority will be given to people who have posted in the "Show Us Yer FSRs" thread who haven't got a shark fin.

Attachments

• DSC_0683.JPG
    DSC_0683.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,510
  • DSC_0682.JPG
    DSC_0682.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,510
  • DSC_0680.JPG
    DSC_0680.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,510
  • DSC_0679.JPG
    DSC_0679.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,510
  • DSC_0678.JPG
    DSC_0678.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 1,510
  • DSC_0677.JPG
    DSC_0677.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,510
  • DSC_0676.JPG
    DSC_0676.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,510
Re:

If you change your mind l may seriously consider thinking about becoming interested in the linkage. :D

Cheers
Rich.

Well I'm happy to sell the linkage, I really only wanted to withdraw the shark fin as I'm still fettling with it and couldn't be bothered faffing around removing the pictures. With the linkage you also get the 105 deraiuller or xt front mech, your choice. 50GBP posted.

Re: FSR Shark fin and Linkage

Any chance you still have the Shark fin and Linkage? ... and now willing to part with them?
I'd be interested in buying.

I'm in the middle of my 1999 FSR Elite rebuild and converting to disc brakes, don't really want to
modify the swingarm with welded tabs. I thought I'd try the Shark fin first.

Let me know, thanks.

jimridesretro":1pwebyx5 said:
Any chance you still have the Shark fin and Linkage? ... and now willing to part with them?

I'm in the middle of my 1999 FSR Elite rebuild and converting to disc brakes, don't really want to

Let me know, thanks.
I don't know why I didn't see this message when originally posted but I have replied to your PM mate. Please excuse my tardiness.

jimridesretro":8p13sy87 said:

Let me know, thanks.

I'm selling my disc brake adapter and also an FSR elite frame (max backbone)....in case Valve doesn't work out.

Back