specialized fsr elite max backbone ground control & JR T'S

prestontony

Dirt Disciple
I moved this as it was in the wrong place. I purchased this frame with the forks and a set of retro xtr wheels etc. I do not need the frame or the forks so i am putting them on here. If i have put something in this listing that does not seem correct please mail me and i will change it.

The frame is a specialized fsr elite max backbone ground control in original red with all original stickers and in very good condition for the year as you can see from pics. Its a 17 1/2" frame (measured top of seat tube to middle bottom bracket) There have been modifications on the bike including: A BETD fsr linkage and the bottom rear arm is also a tough strong looking bit of kit but i cant see any markings so unsure of make. (maybe someone could help here?) Also the chainguide is unmarked but think this is a MRP world cup style? All the bearings seem good and strong with no play.

What you get with the frame:
Frame
WTB cartridge momentum C headset
BETD linkage
Chainguide set as it is in the pics.
Shock which is marked CVI which again i believe is a older Risse racing shock

Looking for £150 reduced for the frame as they may have been priced too high SOLD

The forks are a good set of 2001 Marzocchi Bomber Jr T dual crown forks. with original stickers etc. I cleaned these up and found that the fork crown has some pitting in the laquer but could easily be wet and dried down. Apart from that they are not bad. i cleaned the stanchions and pressed them a good 30 times and there seemed to be no leekage. the steerer length is cut to 21.5CM and the rebound is 200mm

im looking for £100 for the forks SOLD

Hers a couple of pics but you can see more on photobucket here:
http://s1196.photobucket.com/user/poker ... t=3&page=1

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

Back