Titus Motolite BARGAIN!!

andyparle

Retro Guru
Im selling my Titus Motolite frame, I think its a 2007/8 model (Which ever the last year it was made in the USA). Its grey size medium (17/18"), the frame has a few chips in the paint but no dents or cracks. The linkages have no play but the rear shock could do with a service but holds air fine and the stanchion is ok (fox rp3). I bought this secondhand to build up but have since got a different frame which is more suitable to what im after.
BARGAIN AT £170

photos;
moto%20right.jpg

moto%20left.jpg

Please note I had this up for sale earlier this year and sold it to someone on retrobike, when I packaged it to send I thought I seen a crack in the swing-arm and re-funded the buyer. I have since had it professioanly checked and it turns out to be a just a crack in the paint! (there are no cracks in frame or swing-arm).

Can you give me some specs? Ie headset size .Seatpost size, is it the 100/130mm travel frame?

Aye. The travel can be switched between 4" and 5" via 2 holes in the shock linkage. Seatpost size is 27.2. The top tube is approx 23.25" . It can take between 100-145mm forks (fine with 150mm if its a lowish ATC). Most of all it comes with optional motocross sound effects depending on how much you loon about on it!

Latest posts

Back