M760 L/H shifter high rise stem

davidj

Senior Retro Guru
M760 L/H 3x shifter, bought on here recently. Not as good condition as I was initially led to believe one of the levers has a crack in the plastic but being XT it is only the contact point with a metal lever inside. I cannot pull the crack wider or push it closer. it appears to be stable. The shifter appears to cycle through the three settings well.

There are scuffs and signs of usage I have attempted to show in the images.

I wanted to go 1x9 so knew when I bought the shifters this one would not be needed by me. I am asking just £5 plus postage of £2.80, so £7.80 delivered.

Marin high rise stem, not sure of the rise but the stem is 100mm. The Marin badges are stickers so can easily be removed. There is some paint loss but if you need a 100mm high rise stem in YELLOW you wont find better for £5.00 delivered :).

I have 1x Avid BB7 (Mountain bike) caliper with mounting bolts and IS bracket for 160mm disks. Brand new, never fitted with the original unused pads - £25 delivered - SOLD ON EBAY

EXO disk brake set up, 1x front hydraulic caliper & lever pre bled and never fitted including installed pads + 1 x rear hydraulic caliper & lever pre bled and never fitted including installed pads. Both have mounting bolts and IS brackets, They use DOT brake fluid. - £25 delivered for the set. SOLD

PP gift or cover the fees please :) Bank transfer is an option.

Re:

BB7 still available. - NOW GONE TO EBAY, If you are quick it might still be available.

Back