Continental Tyres (2 sets), Charge saddle ALL SOLD

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi,
i have 2 sets of Continental tyres (all folding) and can be run tubeless i believe:

Continental X king (26 x 2.2) - excellent condition, great grippy tyre in all conditions ive ridden them in (dry/dusty/loose pack dirt, wet and rooty and pure swampy slosh!) - both bought from new and have had a handful of rides (so about 98% tread left) - these arent the 'chilli' type.
£32 posted for the set - (they are a little wet in the pics, but super duper clean - they'd just come out the bath (literally)):

Charge saddle (black) - good condition overall - logo is worn (loss of colour) and the back end has some wear/discolouration: £15 posted - now £13 posted! (is still a comfy saddle!)

all items will be fully cleaned and inspected before i package them up ready to go :)
dont be shy to make any offers either.

pics later tonight and maybe more items if i find anything else i can sell to help with Credit card debt!!!!!

PM with interest/offers :)

Sold:
Continental Race Kings (26 x 2.0) - excellent condition - a little more use but still around 95% tread life left. excellent light weight fast rolling but still grippy on most surfaces except pure slop.
EDIT: some scuffs along the sidewalls, but its purely cosmetic as seen in pics.
£25 posted for the set SOLD

Re: Continental Tyres (2 sets), Charge saddle

saddle interest declared pending pic

can I use my my loyalty card discount?

damn damn damn

if THM passes on the saddle, I'd quite like a punt Martin.

also interested in the X-Kings but I think my tyre quota is way past maximum :LOL:

The History Man":3316sw0y said:
saddle interest declared pending pic

can I use my my loyalty card discount?

You've accrued 1000000 loyalty points which gives a total of 0.001% off the total value of sale if you spend over £100.

pics now added :) (except for Racekings - they'll come later, but will be in a similar condition to the X-Kings)

Will pass on the saddle. Over to you BCM.

thanks.

The History Man":1kvs24o7 said:
Will pass on the saddle. Over to you BCM.

thanks.

looking at those pics again - im changing the descriptor to 'a little worn in places' !!!

Back