F/S 2000 Seven Sola Titanium Bike size XL (20")

peguinpower

Old School Hero
I'd like to offer a Seven Sola Titanium bike for sale. It's been in storage for 8 years. It's ready to ride, could use a tune up, and a new stem. The Thomson stem face plate cracked in storage. Easy enough to replace with your preferred cockpit arrangement.

Seven Sola 26er Ti frame size XL 20"
Marzocchi fork
Chris King hubs and headset
XTR groupsent
Avid BB7 brakes

$ 1500 plus shipping

Venice, CA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 429
Re: Re:

suburbanreuben":2f7j9up7 said:
How much for just the frame?
Was it built for you? Do you have the spec sheet?
Postage to UK?
Ta.

This was built for a client who is 6'3". I am selling a bunch of XL bikes for him as a service.

I can take measurements if you are seriously interested. UK postage, $ 140 via USPS to London, England.

Almost all the value here is the frame itself. The wheels are pretty cool too.

Gimme an offer and I'll pose it to the owner and reply.

peguinpower":2jn8r92h said:
suburbanreuben":2jn8r92h said:
Postage to UK?
Ta.

This was built for a client who is 6'3". I am selling a bunch of XL bikes for him as a service.

I can take measurements if you are seriously interested. UK postage, $ 140 via USPS to London, England.

Yep, I'm seriously interested but will need the measurements before we go any further.
No spec sheet?

suburbanreuben":1zf7z3b4 said:
peguinpower":1zf7z3b4 said:
suburbanreuben":1zf7z3b4 said:
Postage to UK?
Ta.

Yep, I'm seriously interested but will need the measurements before we go any further.
No spec sheet?

I did not receive a spec sheet. I will go take measurements tonight with a protractor and a tape measure if thats the kind of specs you need. Let me know if the specs below are enough.

TT:
ST:
HT:
HTA:
STA:

Re:

They'll be great, Thanks.
HTA and STA are going to be pretty standard, so don't worry there.
Seat tube c-t and c-c would be good though.
The reason I ask about the spec sheet is Seven have pretty wide variances on stiffness. Two bikes may look exactly the same but one could be a wet noodle and the other a heavy booted arse destroyer. Without the spec sheet we'll be guessing which end of the spectrum this is.
So it would be helpful if your friend could dig it out.

suburbanreuben":1h05cgpj said:
They'll be great, Thanks.
HTA and STA are going to be pretty standard, so don't worry there.
Seat tube c-t and c-c would be good though.
The reason I ask about the spec sheet is Seven have pretty wide variances on stiffness. Two bikes may look exactly the same but one could be a wet noodle and the other a heavy booted arse destroyer. Without the spec sheet we'll be guessing which end of the spectrum this is.
So it would be helpful if your friend could dig it out.

Just got an SMS message from the owner.

Seat tube C2C is 20 inches.
HA and STA is 71 degrees.
I am waiting on a response for tubing specs.

Later.

Re:

Regarding the frame build, the owner says he remembers that the Seven had a 5 point scale in rigidity. I was built on the stiffer end of the range, can't remember specifically, as the owner was a racer and requested for it.

Latest posts

Back