XTR bits, x-lite levers, and weight weenie tyres

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi All,

having a bit of a clearout, need to pay the credit card down a bit before Christmas hits :xmas-wink:

Everything listed below will be posted 2nd class recorded, payment either as PayPal Gift (or you pay the fees if not as gift) or bank transfer.

As all prices are including postage, can always do some discount if you buy multiple items.

thanks for having a look

Ben

XTR Rear Mechs. All of these were bought from either here or eBay and have sat in a box of bits for a few years. All seem to be in working order. All have scratches to the body and cage. Happy to send more detailed and close up pics if you require.
£24 each.

1. M952, 9 speed Long cage (I think).
2. M950, 8 speed Short cage.
3. M950, 8 speed Short cage.
4. M950, 8 speed Short cage.
5. M952, 9 speed Long cage (I think).

M951 8x3 Shifters. Action seems to be good, in good overall condition, the shifter bodies have no real marks on them, there are a few light scratches to the shifter windows and scratching to the thumb levers.
£45

Front and Rear pairs of M950 V-Brakes. In good overall condition. One set has black ends to the pivot and one has silver (see pic for confirmation), so not an exact matching set.
£45 SOLD PP

M960 v-brakes. Nice bluey/grey finish, in good condition.
£25

M950 V brakes. In very good condition, except for the left hand one the spring has come away. It all fits together and works ok once on the bike (the bolt then holds it all together).
£18

X-Lite Chicken Stix Blue Brake levers, in very good condition. I do not beleive these are V compatible, though I have seen it claimed that they are.
£20

On-One singlespeed conversion kit, with two back cogs (16t and 18t).
£17

Avid Juicy Five disc brake set. Hose lengths are 120cm and 70cm. There are some scratches to the levers and calipers and a bit of corrosion on the fluid reservoir caps on the levers.
£25

Kenda Klimax Lite tyres, 26x1.95. Claimed weight of 345g each, just put the pair on my kitchen scales and come in a 651g! Perfect for your weight weenie build. These are not brand new, but have very little wear. Folding bead, have been stored folded up for a while, but look ok.
£38 SOLD

Re:

Hi, Could you do a better price on the single speed kit, just looked on On One website and that's about what it would be new... :xmas-wink:

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":11vz2cp1 said:
Hi, Could you do a better price on the single speed kit, just looked on On One website and that's about what it would be new... :xmas-wink:

£21 plus £3.95 shipping and that's only for one cog.

£18? These have only been built up, used a couple of times and taken off.

Re:

Those tyres are awesome - much more than just being lightweight, they roll so fast it's crazy. Surprisingly grippy too :cool:

GLWTS!

Latest posts

Back