M952 XTR Rear mech, LX & Deore Front mechs

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Some front and rear mechs I'd been keeping hold of that no longer suit my needs, for different reasons! All prices are posted in the UK (overseas at cost), PP gift or add the fees please.

XTR M972 Carbon Cage. Superlight (190g-ish, from memory?) and in really great condition, I was saving this for something special but it's not on the horizon at the moment. £60 posted SOLD

SRAM Red Short Cage Blackbox with Ceramic bearings. £60 posted SOLD.

XTR M952. Nice condition overall with a couple of marks but not scruffy. £35 posted

XTR M772, SGS long cage. Weighs 225g. Good functional order with some marks here and there, jockey wheels quite worn. Only £14 posted SOLD

XT M750, 34.9 bottom pull front mech. Top swing, great condition. £10 posted SOLD

LX M570, 34.9 bottom pull front mech. Great condition. £8 posted

Deore M510, 34.9 bottom dual pull front mech. Great condition. £7 posted

Or buy the Deore and LX front mechs together for £12 posted!

Attachments

• P1020800 (Custom).JPG
    P1020800 (Custom).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 669
  • P1020780 (Custom).JPG
    P1020780 (Custom).JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 446
Re:

What's the maximum sprocket size that the Sram will handle please? Preliminary research is suggesting 28t, afraid I need a bit more than that :(

Re: 3 Top-of-the-line Rear Mechs - XTR & SRAM Red

I've used it with 27t fine, I was also under the impression it won't go much furthe than that. I could try it with a 30t but if that works I'd be keeping it!

Fatal Swan":14a5ulud said:
I could try it with a 30t but if that works I'd be keeping it!

:LOL:
Looks like I'm out of luck then!
:LOL:

I've now got an X0 Medium Cage 10-speed mech on the way to accommodate the 30t on the road bike, so the Red mech is very much going to be on its way!

Back