Boardman Hybrid Team breaking

Mk1 Geoff

Dirt Disciple
I have a 2009(I think) Hybrid Team medium that I am looking to offload as is or parts. Was a great bike to ride and I was doing 20 miles a day on it. Took it to lbs for a full strip and rebuild, new bearings etc etc. on pick up from the shop on the ride home the chain kept slipping. New chain on a used crank problem? At this point I lost interest in the bike and didn't want to spend further on it. It's been partially stripped. I no longer have the wheels or forks but have everything else. Nice light frame. I know it's not worth much, just looking to clear some space.

Cheers

Geoff

Re:

Just had a look. Frame with Truvativ Elita crank and wellgo pedals attached. Ritchey stem with Ritchey bar attached. Attached to the bars is Avid Juicy three brake levers and calipers. No discs. SRAM X3 shifters on bar.
And separately is, F90 front deralieur, SRAM X7 rear deralieur, shimano chain, rear cassette(7 together and 2 separate), Ritchey seat post, bar grips and Ritchey bar ends. Will post pics if I can figure it out.

£60 collected

Re:

Thanks for the info, i didnt realise it had disc brakes i have some nice non discs that i was planning on using.

Cheers anyway.

Back