Pair of Schwalbe Land Cruiser tyres

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Now down to just the one pair of tyres left for sale. Not folding so postage isn't easy/cheap, so the current prices are for collection (from near Winchester, Hampshire)

A pair of Schwalbe Land Cruiser - plain black version in 26 x 1.9/2.0. Smooth running and quiet tyre. Used, good usable condition though. Now £7 collected

A pair of Schwalbe Rocket Ron tyres - the white stripe version in 26 x 2.25". Top condition still with the moulding spikes. £15 collected SOLD

A pair of Schwalbe Rapid Rob tyres - plain black version also in 26 x 2.25". Used, some of the moulding spikes are still on the side knobs. £7 collected SOLD

A pair of Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres - the expensive Evo Triple Nano Compound version, in 26 x 2.25" (though on the wheel they look fatter to me than that!). £50-odd each when new. This pair is used but the tread is still good. Hope Hoops not included - but listed for sale separately ;) £32 posted SOLD

A pair of Specialized Ned Overend "The Captain Control" 2-bliss tyres in 26 x 2.0". Virtually new, beautiful clean condition. RRP £30 per tyre. £26 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_6173 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6173 (Custom).JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_6175 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6175 (Custom).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_6174 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_6174 (Custom).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 416
Re:

Can you post? Im assuming youre not near me, interested in white stripe rocket rons.

Re: 3 nice pairs of 26" tyres - Specialized & Schwalbe

PMed - looks like postage will be £6 a pair

Re: 3 nice pairs of 26" tyres - Specialized & Schwalbe

Nobby Nics and Rocket Rons still available and I can post (prices updated).

Re: Pair of Schwalbe Rocket Ron White Stripe version tyres

Just the Rocket Rons left now, final price reduction.

Back