SC Blur LTc Split plus lots more top quality stuff

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Paypal is preferred. First to pay wins. All prices are posted. http://www.flickr.com/stewno1

If you feel my prices are out then feel free to make an offer.

Santa Cruz Blur LTc Splitting. Top quality build.
Large frame with very little use from new. Helitape all over it in all the right places. Push’d RP23 rear shock with only around 30miles on it. Comes with seat QR, Hope headset for 1 1/8th forks, XT front mech or XTR front mech for an extra £20 . £750
Push’d Rockshox Revelation XX forks. 20mm axle version. 190mm steerer. Nice fork, clean stantions but a few marks here and there £200
26” Chris King/Mavic 819 wheels. Built by Big Al at Wheelcraft and recently trued. More checked over really as they were as straight as a straight thing can be. QR rear and 20mm front axle. Front can be changed to QR15 by purchasing the correct axle. £300
XTR M972 Rear Mech. Exc Cond. £60
XTR M970 Shifters. The right hand lever has a very slight twist in the bracket. I found this beneficial as it actually allows an under bar mounted Reverb button to be that little bit closer to my thumb £75
Formula RO Disc brakes. Front and Rear. Good length of hoses. £175
26” Maxxis Tyres Minion and High Roller £60 the pair.
Hope Stem 1xGold 31.8x70mm £35
Easton Carbon Bar 685 £30
26” American Classic/Stans ZTR 355 Wheels. Near New Condition. 15mmQR Front. Rear QR but can be converted. Well over £500 to build. £250
2010 Sid Team for Discs and Vs £125
XT Chainset . M770 Triple. £65

What colour, travel and condition for the SIDs please?
[do they look like this? I didn't know they still did them for Vs in 2010!]
And if the SIDs suit, would you take £150 for them and the Hope stem?

Attachments

• 2010 Rockshox SID Team red decal.jpg
    2010 Rockshox SID Team red decal.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 297
Back