2015 Trek Superfly 5 - Miss it, miss out!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
2015 Trek Superfly 5 29er.
17.5".

I'm 5'10" with fairly long legs, and the bike is set up for me in the photos. Trek list it as "17.5" Virtual, 16.5" Actual"..(?)
100% stock. Mix of XT/Deore/Raceface/Rockshox XC32 Solo Airs with Bontrager finishing kit (wheels are lovely!)
Absolutely pristine condition.
Purchased in May 2015 from About Bikes, Evesham for £999.

I've removed the LH shifter, granny ring and front mech so the bike is now running as a 1 x 10. I'll supply the original bits (unused) to build it back up as seen in the photos.

I originally wanted to swap this, but I'm now looking to sell it (the joys of credit card bills!). With that in mind and the fact that I'm looking to sell it sooner rather than later, I'm offering it for the quite frankly ridiculous price of £550 collected (or delivered within a reasonable distance of Worcester).

No offers please. This bike is still £1000 in shops so £550 is the bargain of the year ;)

And I'm afraid that I can't post it as I simply don't have the time to box it up.

I know that I haven't been on the forum for a while, but please feel free to check my feedback - there's enough of it :)

Re:

I nearly bought a 9.6 this month in your size last week but fell for a Kuota XC race bike instead. The Superflys are probably the most popular bikes on the startlines here for good reason. GLWTS.

If you were willing to box it up and let me collect with my own courier i'd take it at the asking price for my father.

You're a bit too far for me to come and collect.

Gordie":23ljivzl said:
If you were willing to box it up and let me collect with my own courier i'd take it at the asking price for my father.

You're a bit too far for me to come and collect.

Hi Gordie,

It's not that I'm not willing to do it - I just simply don't have the time at the moment. Usually I'd be happy to box it and send it myself.

If another kindly RB member was willing to pick it up from me and box it up for you, then that would be fine.

I wouldn't want to impose on anyone else but the offer is there if you found the time.

I just realised you contacted me about my Foes a weeks ago, I really don't want to let that go but may consider a PX if you were still interested in it.

Gordie":3o5jiuyn said:
I wouldn't want to impose on anyone else but the offer is there if you found the time.

I just realised you contacted me about my Foes a weeks ago, I really don't want to let that go but may consider a PX if you were still interested in it.

I'd bite your arm off for the Foes if I had the money to stump up on top. Sadly I don't any more :(

Where about in Worcester are you Barney and do you have a bike box?
I might be able to box up and courier if buyer pays my fuel etc as I'm in Tewkesbury most days.

Back