Cannondale F900SL xs/s

windym

Dirt Disciple
Hi, for sale my Cannondale F900SL XS/S in orange, just had a full strip and rebuild. This is a fantastic bike very light and extremely quick, it would make an ideal xc racer for a junior or smaller rider. The frame is in great condition, straight with minimal scratches and no dinks or defects in Cannondales best colour(IMHO)

The forks have been recently serviced and are very smooth with lock out that works fine no issues. It is running a 1 to 9 with a hope narrow wide 34 front, the brakes have been recently bled and new gear cables(inner/outer). The tyres are new with only 50miles on them the bike was built then used to make sure everything was working as it should be.

This bike is ready to be raced as it is now or just for xc trails or just fun, if you want to try thats fine there a a lot of fun trails near me. I would prefer pick up as you can go over this bike but will post insured at your risk.

The list of components are as follows

Cannondale F900SL frame
Cannondale Ultra Headshok forks
XT Cranks
XT Rear Mech
Xt Shifter
Hope narrow wide 34t chainring
Easton EC 70 carbon bars
Deore hubs on Mavic rims
Deore hydraulic disc brakes
Hope disc,s
Cannondale saddle
Racing Ralph and Rocket Ron Tyres
New handlebar grips
DMR V8,s Pedals

Looking for £320.00 ono

Any q,s please ask

Hi, I am in Essex miles away from you, looking at Cannondales size charts any where from 4'10" minimum to around 5'5" maximum .

Andy

that is lovely. if I hadn't already built the mrs' bike up I would be driving along the coast to see you

Hi thanks Bobcatmax, the sun certainly brings out the best in the colour it's a shame as slightly too small for my wife. She rode it last Sunday did around 40 miles on it, very quick but decided she wanted a medium frame, such is I guess

Andy

Back