Giant Acid jumps frame 2004 - £20

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I don't know why, just can't get on with this now I've built it up. I don't want to strip it yet as nothing ever sells very quickly on here anymore, so I might have to keep it anyway :facepalm:

Pics are before I built it up when it was missing the mech hanger, and built up as I have it now.

Comes with brand new mech hanger, proper Giant one, and a seat clamp but not the Hope one it has at the mo. Seat post is a 30.9, BB is 73mm shell.

Tatty and scuffed in places, but sound. Cost me £32 before the mech hanger, so want that back, plus the courier which will be around a tenner through work, or you can collect.

NOW £20 - collect or post at cost on top

Attachments

• Giant Acid 003.JPG
    Giant Acid 003.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 841
  • Giant Acid 006.JPG
    Giant Acid 006.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 841
  • giant.jpg
    giant.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 841
  • giant 2.jpg
    giant 2.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 841
  • giant 4.jpg
    giant 4.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 841
  • giant 3.jpg
    giant 3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 841
Re:

Yeah I know.... :facepalm: :oops:

Just can't get on with that seat tube angle, when I have the post out as far as I need to be able to ride it properly, it feels like there's flexing in the post. There isn't, but I can't get over the feeling that there is! :LOL:

As a jumps bike, with saddle down low and at a raunchy angle, it would work fine. But I'm not 13 any more.....

Re:

Bump.

Possibly swap or put towards a swap for a black rimmed rear wheel, preferably Mavic, with a decent hub, sealed bearing if poss.

Re:

Right, this is now stripped and in a box ready to go. NDS plastic BB cup needs removing that's all, my tool broke and the spare I have won't fit for some reason! :facepalm:

I'm looking for some very light high riser bars of some description and would do a swap for these, carbon or alu, wide as poss. Also need a super lightweight saddle in Kawasaki green preferably, or a yellow/red one. Flite Gel are a favourite.... :mrgreen:

Back