Cannonade F1000, XTR M960/970

It's Me

Devout Dirtbag
Good Morning All...

I recently purchased this lovely frame from 'paddling pool' the colour of this is amazing....

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=324605

I have since built the bike the following parts;

Mavic CrossMax SSC Wheels (run true with great ceramic brake surface)
Mythos IRC Tyres, in very good condition
XTR M960 Crank (Polished)
XTRM M960 Front and Rear (Rapid Rise) Mechs
KMC Gold Chain
XTR M960 Dual control Shifters/Levers (Slight scuff marks)
XTR M970 VBrakes Front and Rear (Very Clean)
Charge Saddle

The frame itself is in good condition the paintwork has a few battle scars etc (see the add) headshock works well on both rebound and lockout. Its a fantastic colour (believe to be called 'Purpleen)

The bike rides very well, however is just a little too big for me which is a real shame, an inch does make all the difference it would seem.

I'm not looking to split the bike, or sell it. I'm looking for a trade/swap/Part ex cash either way for a 19" hardtail a little more retro, what have you?

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah6 ... uhz52o.jpg

http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/ah6 ... ax6qlp.jpg

Any questions please ask. Not sure if I need to put a price as I'm not looking to sell, please let me know.

Many Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0624.JPG
    IMG_0624.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 852
Re: Swap/Trade/Part Ex Cannonade F1000, XTR M960/970

I can't help with the swap. However I do have a 19" boardman pro fs frame for sale at the moment if it interests you?

Re: Swap/Trade/Part Ex Cannonade F1000, XTR M960/970

Nice... I like that.

I agree you don't need to put a price, but maybe a ball park valuation so anyone interested in swap/px has something to work with?

Re:

Good point GT Steve.. :LOL:

I would estimate the value to be around £385, taking into consideration the wheels/groupset etc.. sound fair?

I also have around £250 - £300 paypal/cash to go with the part ex... looking to have a total spend/partex of up tp £650 - £700

Back