1999 Explosif frame 18" 853 reynolds. Mint! SOLD!

shauno

Geoff Capes
SOLD!

I have to sell this beauty to fund a recent purchase that wasn't planned but I couldn't resist :)
It is in amazing condition. Literally brand new with the exception of a couple little nicks from moving it around. The paint sparkles and shines with an awesome grey/silver metal flake. Its pretty rad.

I bought it not long ago with plans to build and ride but I found another complete bike that fit my bill and I just cannot have more than one retro bike.

It comes with the headset which feels perfect as well as the bottom bracket just for reference sizing as its not that smooth. The bike was sitting for a long time so I guess the bb just got sticky.

I have only one picture now but will take more.

I am looking for $300 cad plus shipping. SOLD!

The pictures will verify its condition. Its immaculate.

p5pb12429592.jpg

Any questions please ask.

Re:

:cool: I have this same model..£160 is a great price..but factor in the shipping...the shipping from the "land of the maple leaf" can be pricey :shock: ..great/awesome frame :cool:

Ernie ;)

Re:

Thanks for the compliments Ernie, I appreciate some insight as I have never ridden it but wish I could keep it.
I actually probably can but for now it'll just sit up on the wall and look pretty :)

But, it is for sale so if anyone is keen then you know where to find me.

:)

Re:

To be honest I'm not sure but I would estimate approx $1-150 cad.
I've sent a frame to Germany but I sent it from the U.S. And it was $90usd.

Back