The Stupidity Sale - no one will buy any of it anyway....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
...but he who dares, wins, Rodney....

XTR M961 34.9 front mech. Looks to be top or bottom pull. Needs a bit of a better clean up but seems fine, not used by me....£18 posted

What I'm calling the 'Bonty job lot deal', a Bonty stem, and a 31.6 Bonty seat post, and a Hope 36.4 Trek/Gary Fisher specific seat post clamp, allen key bolt needs to be treated with a bit of care....£16 posted the lot (Carbon post in pic sold in seperate deal)

DDG jumps style very short and upright stem, not had a lot of use (if any!)....£10 posted

(Easton Monkey Lite carbon bars SOLD ) and Club Roost Go Fast bars, 635mm wide with lots of scuffs and rubs. Postage silly if sold on their own, if added to any of the above, £15 for the carbon and £5 for the Club Roost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mavic X317 disc rims on Ringle Disc Jockey hubs, looks like may be DT spokes. Possibly Ti freehub, don't know, but makes a lovely clicky noise whatever. Cartridge bearings no longer super smooth but will last a while. A few scratches and chips on rims and the odd bit of marking on spokes from a dropped chain. One disc from the brakes below I can't remove as it has a star nut fitting, and I don't have the tool....£75 posted SOLD

Hope disc brake calipers and levers, front and rear, were working lovely when taken off bike, number 3? Don't know much about disc brakes. One disc is off, other one attached to wheel still, see above, so if you want them on their own you will be getting the brakes and one disc....£55 posted SOLD

World Force stem, bashed about a lot on top.......£5 posted SOLD

Re:

Plus some more pics....

Attachments

• Disc brakes etc 016.JPG
    Disc brakes etc 016.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 910
  • Disc brakes etc 015.JPG
    Disc brakes etc 015.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 910
  • Disc brakes etc 014.JPG
    Disc brakes etc 014.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 910
  • Disc brakes etc 013.JPG
    Disc brakes etc 013.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 910
  • Disc brakes etc 011.JPG
    Disc brakes etc 011.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 910
  • Disc brakes etc 010.JPG
    Disc brakes etc 010.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 910
The hopes are the original Minis. Number 3 calipers will do 180 front, 160 rear. The black plate attached to the calipers looks like a Trek/Klein mount, you could probably sell that separate as it won't be needed with whoever buys the brakes.
Most multi tools will have the relevant toes key to remove the rotor bolts

Re: Wheels and brakes.

Hello Its 'the creaky crank' again.

I've got £100 for the brakes and wheels and I will give you an extra £5 for the fuel if you meet me in the usual place in
Ilchester.
Do you need anything for your build?

Mark.

Re:

PM for you Mark, I must stop meeting men in car parks.... :facepalm:

Tony, yes, but which stem??! PM me! :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back