XT chainset boxed, XT disc brakes boxed, Rock Shox shock

Benandemu

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've got some stuff that's surplus to my needs, and was bought in error really. First in line is first in line, whether posting on the thread or sending me a pm - I'll work it out via time posted. I will accept dibs, but 24 hours is the normal limit on holding stuff. I will post outside of the UK, but postal costs will vary. I'll give them a good few days on here before resorting to eBay.

First up is a brand new in box XT M780 chainset in a triple. It's 175mm cranks and 42/32/24 ratios. This comes with the English threaded bottom bracket. £105 posted

ioi6w1.jpg

ng7pdj.jpg

11qtnc2.jpg

Next, is the matching XT M785 disc brakes. Again, they're brand new in the boxes and come with the bits you'll need to trim the brake lines. £105 posted

2weyivs.jpg

vyy6oi.jpg

2ms4o6e.jpg

Lastly for now, a Rock Shox BAR rear shock. As far as I know it was serviced recently by the previous owner. It's in very good overall shape and looks to have had very little use. It's 190mm eye to eye, and 50mm stroke. There's no lockout on this model, simply rebound adjustability. Not sure what the bushes are from, but you'd swap them out for your own frame anyway - right? £35 posted SOLD

jfw4ft.jpg

fo0myq.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Back