Pair of Ultralight 71g Ashima Ai2 160mm rotors (unused)

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
In a momentary lapse of retroness I bought up a number of nice bits, assembled most it it partially and never got around to setting it all up. I'm sticking with retro, it's V-brakes all the way for me. Payment by Paypal gift (or add fees please), prices are posted in the UK, overseas postage available at cost.

So we have for sale:

A pair of ultralight Ashima Ai2 160mm disc rotors, claimed to be the lightest rotors on the market at 66g, though they actually weigh 71g each on my digital scales. Again, I bought these brand new, installed them and had a few spins on the bike in the garage before setting them up property (which I never did). Other than that they haven't seen the light of day. They come with a full set of new silver stainless bolts. £19 posted - NOW SOLD

A pair of Avid BB7 Calipers and HS1 rotors. Installed and only ever used in the garage while setting up (which I never completed). Come with the adapters and a pair of HS1 160mm rotors (101g each) that I haven't taken a photo of yet, may need a little truing. Mounting bolt set also included but not pictured. £40 posted - NOW SOLD.

An American Classic MTB Tubeless Disc 26 Wheelset. Look awesome and are really light - 851g Rear, 754g front on the digital scales. Really good condition, very few scratches and the bearings run smooth. £130 posted - NOW SOLD.

A set of red KCNC blanking bolts for canti bosses, one pair M8 and one pair M10. £8 posted - NOW SOLD.

Attachments

• IMG_4943 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_4943 (Custom).JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 850
  • AI2 rotor.JPG
    AI2 rotor.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 849
Re: Disc brake stuff - selling up and returning to retro!

Blanking bolts now sold. Photos of everything else now up.

Re: American Classic Tubeless Wheelset, Avid BB7's, Ai2 rotors

hmmm, could do with those BB7s but need to flog some bits of my own first!

Re: American Classic Tubeless Wheelset, Avid BB7's, Ai2 rotors

Currently have someone else also interested in the BB7s via PM but no-one has confirmed they are taking them as yet...

Re:

Hi, not wanting to jump the queue, but I'll take the BB7 if they are/become available please? :)

Re: Avid BB7 disc brake set & ultralight Ashima Ai2 rotors

Sorry, they sold last last night - just updating the original post now!

Latest posts

Back