San Andreas R-series for sale

leepyoyo

Retro Newbie
Hi folks,

I've got a San Andreas R-series frame for sale. Slight dent near the head tube and the stickers are a little worn and the bolt is missing from the front bit of the seat sub-assembly (M6, I think), but in otherwise good condition. I've had it since new, I think I bought it in 98 or 99. I don't really want to sell it, but I know I'm probably never going to build it back up and ride it again. It also has the MC rear disc brake adapter.

PM me with an email address and I'll send photos.

Looking for ~ £300. Collection and cash only, too big to fit in the post box :D

Ta,
Lee

dbraxis":3l213oi0 said:
pictures would help garner interest dude

I thought I had to have posted a number of times before I can post pics? Will try and get some sorted this evening and put them on the web and post a link :)

Re: Re:

Whyte25":u1sg16lk said:
How much play is in the rear bearings? What size is it?

Ta

If memory serves it's a small (I'm 5'5"). No play in the bearings from what I can tell. In all the years I've had it I've hardly ridden it. Maybe 1000 miles total. It's a shame really, but I haven't got the time or inclination to build it up. Hence advertising here in the hope someone can give it the love it deserves....

Re: San Andreas R-series for sale (price reduction!)

leepyoyo":35m15p8s said:
Hi folks,

I've got a San Andreas R-series frame for sale. Slight dent near the head tube and the stickers are a little worn and the bolt is missing from the front bit of the seat sub-assembly (M6, I think), but in otherwise good condition. I've had it since new, I think I bought it in 98 or 99. I don't really want to sell it, but I know I'm probably never going to build it back up and ride it again. It also has the MC rear disc brake adapter.

PM me with an email address and I'll send photos.

Looking for ~ £300. Collection and cash only, too big to fit in the post box :D

Ta,
Lee

Hi folks,

Dropping this beauty to £250 now, need to get her into a new home!

As always, PM me if you're interested!

Ta,
Lee

Back