1998 Marin Mt. Vision frame only - £49 UK posted *SOLD*

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Size is something like a 19". Bushes are good, it will come with a Fox Vanilla as the Shock Works pictured is a bit poo.

Lacquer is milky in places - pic makes frame better than it looks

No dents or dings but theres the odd scuff. I'll clean it up ready for the new owner. Original Marin seatpost and seat clamp too.

£49 GBP UK posted

file.php

How it looks at the moment.

file.php

Re: 1998 Marin Mt. Vision frame only - £49 UK posted

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Re:

I've owned a 1998 Mount Vision from new and it's still in regular use. (Whips the ass of my mates modern machines). Got to say it's a total bargain at that price. GLWTS.

Re: Re:

ultrazenith":3v6yqqd9 said:
How tall are you, legrandfromage? Would this frame fit a 6'3" giant like me?

I'm just over 6', its a large frame but not massive, I think there was a 21" version - Long seatpost and a lot of stem spacers may make it fit.

Re:

They made 3 sizes, (I drooled over the Marin catalogue for a full year in 1997/98 before saving up the £1600 to buy it!) 15.5, 17.5 and 19 inch.

I've got the 17.5 and the seat post is about as high as it'll go. I am 6 ft and remembered trying the 19 inch at the time and was too big for me. I'd be pretty much be certain it'd be a good fit at 6'3".

Back